My Five-point Paradigm to Creating Success Out of Chaos
1) Clarify the Issue: Define what you truly want to change in life
- What do you want to be different? (problem)
- A more powerful question than what is your dream/vision/goal
- What is the benefit?
2) Craft Your Strategy: Plan for success, anticipate challenges
- Problem deconstruction
- Back casting – start at the positive end (success)
- Pre-mortem – start at the negative end (it didn’t work)
3) Build Tactical Structure: Equip yourself
4) Psychological barriers: Break free from past limitations and embrace a bright future
- You know what to do but you aren’t doing it
- It’s not your fault but it is your problem
- The cause is in the past
- The solution is in the present
- The motivation is in the future
- The easiest thing to do is let the present be a continuation of the past and that leaves no hope for the future.
5) Nurture Your Support System
- People, places, things and habits that either help or hurt your success
- Cultivate relationships
- Embrace spirituality/beliefs
- Prioritize physical health
- Manage finances
- Develop beneficial habits
Dr Robyn on the “Office Flip Flops” podcast.
In a world where chaos often prevails,
A beacon shines, her guidance hails.
Dr. Robyn Odegaard, a name renowned,
A purposeful soul, in wisdom, she’s crowned.
A coach, a leader, a speaker so bold, Transforming lives, countless stories unfold.
Empowering minds, unlocking potential, Her touch in lives, so deeply influential.
With words of wisdom, she paves the way, An advocate of change, in bright light of day.
Championing growth, both personal and professional,
Dr. Robyn’s impact, simply exceptional.
In the sea of challenges, where many are adrift,
She’s the lighthouse, offering an uplifting lift.
Guiding those lost, to find their own shore,
Dr. Robyn Odegaard, forever we’ll adore.
An author, an entrepreneur, a force to be reckoned,
A symbol of achievement, in her footsteps we beckon.
A life of service, of compassion, and care, Dr. Robyn Odegaard, a treasure so rare.
– From a CEO client using GPT4